Capturing my thoughts

..:: Appreciation Entry ::..
~Give thanks with a grateful heart, give thanks to the Holy One~


First of all, let me say a very Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year to everyone!!!This year had been abit different, I had received lots of SMSes on the seasons greetings from many people (thank you for remembering me) but on my part, I didn't really send out a lot...well, I don't want to jam the network you see...heez! But I did had a great time preparing and celebrating Christmas...I hope you enjoyed yours too! I know probably not as enjoyable for some of you coz I'm not there! Kekez...kidding!

Well friends, I'm finally back after a LOOOOONNNG break from blogging, had been as usual too busy and lazy to blog. Finally, I completed my Israel series of entries...phew! How nice it was for me to look through the pictures of the trip again, it felt like yesterdae!!!

It's the end of the year again, and I haven't been updating on what's happening for the past few months...One thing I can say for sure is that God has been really good to me this year! Really goood! Extremely wonderful! Fabulous! There are so many things to thank God for and I shall dedicate this entire entry for Him alone!

For all the blessings, big and small
Being able to be in the Holy Land was one BIG treat! It's more than anything I could asked for! It was really the highlight for me in 2005! I yearned for it for one full year! And I thought there would be problems e.g financially, opposition from my dad...And guess what, God already settled everything nicely! My dad even drove me to the airport!!! It was my first long-distance trip on a plane, first country that I travel outside of Malaysia. And I'm glad it was first, coz it's gonna be so memorable! And it was, from the start to the end! Even up till now, I'm still grateful to God for me being able to be there! I couldn't believe that I actually went!!!

And there are the other extra material blessings that I've gotten this year. A new lappie, a new guitar, a new gadget that came in time for me to play with and accompany me for my travelling to Expo!

For my school
For placing me in my school, where I am now! I never thought I would end up being a teacher in the future...me??? I had doubts but God thought otherwise...Interview and application was unusually smooth and even despite me busy serving the Lord, coupled with many assignments on hand, God see me through and made everything happen for me. Everything went well at the end and I had unexpectedly good results for the first semester!

For my family
I'm thankful always for keeping us safe and strong! Thank you!

For my friends
For old friends found to new friends made from all over, in schools or in church! I'm always so fortunate to always have groups of friends who are close! Thank God for keeping us together!

For my ministry
Thank God for strength for the whole year! Thank God for the open doors, opportunites, teaching, guiding and enlarging my capacity to serve Him, showing me how I could use my talents and abilities (abilities I have that even I despised) to serve Him this year.

For my life
Thank you for writing this chapter of my life this way for the year 2005. Thank you for the personal breakthroughs in the areas of my life, the molding of my character to serve You even more effectively in the Kingdom!


Fav Picture! Posted by Picasa

7:12 PM